-
August 15th, 2003, 04:08 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Can we PLEASE make this a STICKY thread for future reference?????? I searched for about 15 minutes trying to find this thread [img]redface.gif[/img]
I'm trying to crunch some numbers here and came up with this:
1. CRV crank pulley --> MVM Stepper pulley (B16) 850mm
2. MVM Stepper --> Stock 4.2 blower pulley 640mm
Correct?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 15, 2003 01:13 PM: Message edited by: BoostedEX ]</font>
-
August 15th, 2003, 05:20 PM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
Who's the man?
CROM! Oh, Holden had some involvement in this as well [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2003, 06:07 PM
#13
Inactive Member
I have that Poly Cog belt on my crank-alt and after 65,000 miles, it doesn't seem to have any obvious signs of wear on it. I'm going to change it this weekend just to be safe, but I'm amazed at that belt.
-
August 16th, 2003, 01:23 AM
#14
Inactive Member
-
October 22nd, 2006, 07:22 PM
#15
Inactive Member
can we add the numbers for a High boost JR Crank with a MVM Stepper pulley? for alt, blower, ac, and power steering?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks